Catapult Systems

www.catapultsystems.com
  www.catapultsystems.com
There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Systems

Without a question, Catapult has been the best place I've worked, ever. I will retire with this company!

Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sales in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I love this company both at a local and corporate level. Systems are mature and rock solid. There's a great attitude that permeates from the top down. The management team is fabulous, engaging and lead from example. This is a company where anyone can grow, develop and proudly carry the company flag. Or in this case, crest.

Cons

The only challenge I see is market driven. We are growing at such a fast pace, we need to have more consultants on board.

I would consider offering a sabbatical program for long-term employment. Perhaps something like 1 week per year of employment once someone has fully vested 10 years. This could be a great incentive.

56 Other Employee Reviews for Catapult Systems (View Most Recent)

One of a kind

Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Senior Lead Consultant in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Catapult truly cares about people. They hire smart professionals in the top 10% of their field. Catapult is 'others' focused from the CEO to the Director of First Impressions.

Cons

Rapid growth at times can spread teams thin. This corrects itself once hiring ramps up, but hiring the best and the brightest takes time.

Hire to the bench.

Fair, Hard Working, Smart and Fun

Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Managing Consultant in Denver, CO

I have been working at Catapult Systems full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Tons of really smart people who are really focused on delivering great solutions for customers, they are very fair with employees and reasonable for work/life balance. Very low turnover, a great place for folks tired of the nonsense with the average consulting companies.

Cons

Client projects can be intense and challenging. Catapult doesn't have the same benefits as the full time travel consulting gigs, so that is a trade off.

Expand to the West Coast and internationally, which will allow consultants to have more opportunity for growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Catapult Systems