Cathay Pacific

www.cathaypacific.com

A very good company to work for but a little conservative in exploring new markets!

Country Manager (Current Employee)

ProsEmployees are treated well and looked after in times of crisis. Cathay expects a 110 percent but then also gives back the same to the employee. I have been very fortunate to have a very understanding RGM especially considering the environment one works in in Pakistan.

ConsThere are very few and the only one really is that being a Pakistan hire the chances of growing further beyond the role of Country Head Pakistan is limited at best.

Advice to Senior ManagementBe more bold and aggressive in the markets you are in. Be more proactive then reactive and listen more to those that are on the ground in out ports!

Great experience and Cathay Pacific is a great company to work for!

I have been working at Cathay Pacific

Pros: Good working environment and helpful colleagues Cons: Limited progression in the company Advice to Senior Management: Review career advancement ladder Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I've learnt a lot over there

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cathay Pacific

Pros: Great Team to work with. Nice customers and good environment.… Cons: Management not always very flexible. Salary package and other benefits could… Advice to Senior Management: Try to make the team more united and you will have… More
There are newer reviews on Cathay Pacific.

Worked for Cathay Pacific? Contribute to the Community!