Catholic Charities USA

www.catholiccharitiesusa.org

Great place to work with great mission, doesn't pay ...

ProsCC is a great place to work if you want to work somewhere with a purpose. Their a major player in fighting Twin Cities poverty, they do a lot of great work. But I have to say, I feel vastly underpaid for the work I do.

ConsThe pay here is low, at least in my position. I know what some of the people I work with make, and they might be more valuable than me, but not THAT much more valuble.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate employees in kind with the skills they bring to the table, or you're going to lose talent, which is already hard for non-profits to come by.

Hope House Senior Services Chore Worker. Great job for helping people

Senior Services Chore Worker (Former Employee) Dover, NJ

I worked at Catholic Charities USA part-time for more than a year

Pros: I liked feeling like my job was meaningful and really making a difference in people's lives. The holidays were off and paid. My hours were… Cons: The pay was not high. I was part time and had no insurance and there was no option… Advice to Senior Management: Allow for benefits and raises for employees that have worked… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good staff, safe, clean working environment

Counselor (Current Employee) San Diego, CA

I have been working at Catholic Charities USA for more than 3 years

Pros: The department staff are great to work with. The supervisors… Cons: The building needs updating and needs basic things like heat… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Catholic Charities USA.

Worked for Catholic Charities USA? Contribute to the Community!