Catholic Charities USA
www.catholiccharitiesusa.org Alexandria, VA 16 to 50 Employees

Great place to work with great mission, doesn't pay ...

ProsCC is a great place to work if you want to work somewhere with a purpose. Their a major player in fighting Twin Cities poverty, they do a lot of great work. But I have to say, I feel vastly underpaid for the work I do.

ConsThe pay here is low, at least in my position. I know what some of the people I work with make, and they might be more valuable than me, but not THAT much more valuble.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompensate employees in kind with the skills they bring to the table, or you're going to lose talent, which is already hard for non-profits to come by.

Good staff, safe, clean working environment

Counselor (Current Employee)
    San Diego, CA

I have been working at Catholic Charities USA for more than 3 years

Pros: The department staff are great to work with. The supervisors… Cons: The building needs updating and needs basic things like heat… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Intake Specialist

Intake Specialist (Current Employee)
    Buffalo, NY

I have been working at Catholic Charities USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love working here at my current work place we are a… Cons: The biggest challenge that i am facing now is that i am ready to relocate and i pray… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Catholic Charities USA.

Worked for Catholic Charities USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catholic Charities USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catholic Charities USA CEO Rev Larry Snyder. All reviews posted anonymously by Catholic Charities USA employees.