Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County
www.ccsj.org San Jose, CA 500 to 999 Employees

CORAL After School Instructor

CORAL After School Instructor (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County

ProsExcellent opportunity for non-profit experience serving the youth of San Jose, making a difference in their lives and showing them the value of education. Excellent training is available, and the company has a welcoming, family atmosphere to it.

ConsOpportunities for upward movement are rather limited, at least within the CORAL program. Chances are that you'll need a second job if you're working as an instructor.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really enjoyed my time working with Catholic Charities. I found the opportunity to do work that was meaningful in the lives of others to be quite rewarding.

awesome

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA

I worked at Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County

Pros: best place that i've ever worked...friendly environment with smart people. My… Cons: Non that i can think of except, low pay (what do you… Advice to Senior Management: I dont have much experience with management so i dont really have anything… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

It's emotional working with clients and world events definitely keep you on your toes.

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Santa Clara, CA

I have been working at Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Supportive staff. You can actually see the impact you are having on the community.… Cons: Don't plan, just do: world events affect what you'll be doing that day. The emotion… Advice to Senior Management: My bosses were pretty incredible and definitely helped me grow. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County.

Worked for Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County CEO Greg Kepferle. All reviews posted anonymously by Catholic Charities of Santa Clara County employees.