Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

www.catholiccharitiesdc.org
  www.catholiccharitiesdc.org
There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

Enjoyable organization to work for.

Current Employee - Senior Program Manager  in  Waldorf, MD
Current Employee - Senior Program Manager in Waldorf, MD

I have been working at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Excellent personnel training program and support for main office.

Cons

I have no significant cons to offer.

I have no advice for management.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington (View Most Recent)

Great co-workers, ok company

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Washington, DC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

I worked at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington full-time

Pros

My department was awesome. My supervisor was helpful and flexible and my co workers were hard working, friendly, and trustworthy.

Cons

Upper managment didn't always seem accessible or supportive. My salary was low. Unstable work environement due to lay offs. Felt conflicts when my personal beliefs conflicted with Catholic beliefs. Organization actively campaigned against DC passing gay marriage laws.

In desperate need of organizational development.

Former Employee - Shelter Manager
    Former Employee - Shelter Manager

I worked at Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington

Pros

Numerous social service programs allow consumers many life enhancing opportunities. The evening shift offers time flexibility to complete daytime tasks.

Cons

Senior management was incompetent and unable to provide solutions to serious problems. They support each other's needs and entertain their own ideas without there being a 'trickle down factor."

Inservice training and ongoing organizational/infrastructure development is sorely needed. All staff need to have diverity training to deal amicably with various cultures and lifetyles.

Worked for Catholic Charities of The Archdiocese of Washington? Contribute to the Community!