Catholic Health Initiatives

Maturing Organization; Need to Align with Current Leadership

Manager (Former Employee)
Englewood, CO

I worked at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood organization that is doing work work. Opportunities to advance if you land in the right part of the organization and with a leader that is strongly aligned and who likes you. Maybe this is true in every organization.

ConsIndustry pressures and corporate culture is oriented toward how well you are aligned with some of the new (past 3 years or so) leaders. Like all organizations there are sacred cows and people. Leadership gives the impression they want honest and collaborative feedback but unfortunately that was not my experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo a better job at genuinely identifying talent and cultivating smart, competent leaders from within the organization rather than bringing in outsiders. You'll change but unfortunately you'll lose the respect and culture you say you are trying to develop.

Spiritual

Contracts Analyst (Current Employee)
Englewood, CO

I have been working at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Core values and healthy communities are the focus. Cons: So many job openings yet to fill. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Politics, Politics, Politics

Registered Nurse (Current Employee)
Lexington-Fayette, KY

Pros: Generally small hospitals, not a lot of turnover, decent overtime… Cons: Merged to Kentucky One Health and the company has gone… Advice to Senior Management: LISTEN when we say we need more staff in order… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Catholic Health Initiatives.

Worked for Catholic Health Initiatives? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Catholic Health Initiatives reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Catholic Health Initiatives CEO Kevin E. Lofton. All reviews posted anonymously by Catholic Health Initiatives employees.