Catholic Health Initiatives

www.catholichealthinit.org

Good experience in an ever-changing environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Englewood, CO

ProsWorked with many good people. Worked under good management. Always felt there was an open door policy. The company had strong core values and an important mission.

ConsTypical IT hazard...I was outsourced. In the end, it seemed as though the IT side was being handed over to a good company, although I still think it was wrong (and caused too much unnecessary turmoil) to outsource a large part of a HOSPITAL ORGANIZATION'S I.T. area to overseas workers. On top of that, there were some "good ol' boy" networks there that kept people from moving forward. Even worse is that that kept the company as a whole from progressing.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs I.T. management has changed since I was outsourced, there's not much to be said. In the grand scheme of things, there are still some "good ol' boy" networks there that need to be broken up. It gets in the way of true progress. Also, for the new IT management, listen to your employees and actually use the ones who do the work and show potential. If some people aren't carrying their load, work with them to get better. If they still can't cut it, don't penalize everyone else by making THEM pick up the slack...take care of the person who isn't working out. If you pigeon-hole people, how will you ever get their best?

Unskilled upper management

Staff (Current Employee) South Milwaukee, WI

I have been working at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The residents are great, and some off the employees are… Cons: The last year to 18 months have shown a turn over in management and upper management. I have worked full time for this company close… Advice to Senior Management: I don't what they can do or if there is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Mean spirited and inexperienced leadership at national accounts payable office with only advancing friends of friends.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Littleton, CO

I have been working at Catholic Health Initiatives full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Faith based organization with sound mission. Cons: Doesn't live up to mission and values at national office. Advice to Senior Management: Need to get rid of inexperienced managers at national office… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Catholic Health Initiatives.

Worked for Catholic Health Initiatives? Contribute to the Community!