There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

CHP is a great employer, they care about their employees and the patients that they are serving.

Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Great compensation, Modern policies, Leadership cares about their employees, Up - to - date tools and resources for the job, great benefits, the company is active in their community and works with tons of other non-profit organizations to help those in need. I cant say enough about how great it is to work for this company. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to meet the demands of the job you will be rewarded both internally and externally for the work you do.

Cons

The company does not ever fire under performers so it is possible to be on a team where half of the team is carrying the weight of the other half.

Keep doing what you are doing. I love working here. The company culture is great and is an exact match to what leadership says the company culture is.

reviews filtered by

Catholic Healthcare Partners is a good place to work if you can handle the passive-agressive, political environment.

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners

Pros

CHP pays relatively well for the Cincinnati market. The facilities are nice and the equipment is excellent.

Cons

For the most part, CHP hires from the outside for their director porsitions. As a result, don't expect much in the way of upward mobility, especially in certain departments. As a long-term employee, I and just about everyone else at my level knows that if we want to progress, we need to leave the organization.

Communicate more openly, your cookie-cutter cya memos are very transparent and don't serve their intended purpose.

2. Not great, but not bad for recent college graduate.

Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Billing Specialist in Cincinnati, OH

I worked at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (less than a year)

Pros

As everybody else mentions, basically all the benefits are nice. While I working, management was experimenting with flex-time, which allowed for you to basically create your own hours (as long as you worked 40 hours a week, and showed up between 7 and 9 AM every day). A very stable healthcare network that is expanding, so there is promise for more opportunities. There is hope for upward growth/promotions, but you have to be around for a while...

Cons

I was fresh out of a four-year college eager to learn, and develop some skills for my career. The job I thought I was getting was nothing I had imagined it to be. My work was very minimal, and management was reluctant to give me more work. I would finish before noon, and spend the rest of my twiddling my thumbs waiting for somebody else to ask for help.

I could have been just the people I worked with, but the office setting was very quiet. Nobody talked, mingled, or even joked. Staring at a computer 8 hours a day can be taxing, it would have been nice if they encouraged a more energetic, playful work space. A coworker of mine was told she needed to settle down because management thought she was too "peppy." I understand the point of that, but at the same time, you try staring at a computer all day and find a way to stay sane.

I felt very over-qualified for the work I was doing, which I was (high school diploma was the education requirement). the work I was doing was not challenging, and I wasn't really getting the skills I thought I would.

I was getting paid $15 an hour, which was not worth it for me. Leaving the company and starting somewhere new was more inviting than sitting through a tough pay grade for a year, all for maybe a $5 pay bump?

Consider a new cubicle design to get employees more interactive. It's miserable the way it is now.

Also, I didn't really feel like there were any performance measures in place. To be honest, I spent a large amount of my day reading CNN articles because I would finish my work so fast. The fact that nobody ever said anything to me was perplexing.

There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners