Catholic Healthcare Partners

www.health-partners.org
  www.health-partners.org
There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners

CHP is a great employer, they care about their employees and the patients that they are serving.

Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Applications Coordinator in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great compensation, Modern policies, Leadership cares about their employees, Up - to - date tools and resources for the job, great benefits, the company is active in their community and works with tons of other non-profit organizations to help those in need. I cant say enough about how great it is to work for this company. If you are willing to put in the time and effort to meet the demands of the job you will be rewarded both internally and externally for the work you do.

Cons

The company does not ever fire under performers so it is possible to be on a team where half of the team is carrying the weight of the other half.

Keep doing what you are doing. I love working here. The company culture is great and is an exact match to what leadership says the company culture is.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners (View Most Recent)

Catholic Healthcare Partners is a good place to work if you can handle the passive-agressive, political environment.

Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Home Office Employee in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Catholic Healthcare Partners

Pros

CHP pays relatively well for the Cincinnati market. The facilities are nice and the equipment is excellent.

Cons

For the most part, CHP hires from the outside for their director porsitions. As a result, don't expect much in the way of upward mobility, especially in certain departments. As a long-term employee, I and just about everyone else at my level knows that if we want to progress, we need to leave the organization.

Communicate more openly, your cookie-cutter cya memos are very transparent and don't serve their intended purpose.

Constant reorganization had a negative impact on employee morale.

Current Employee - Practice Operations Specialist in Amherst, OH
    Current Employee - Practice Operations Specialist in Amherst, OH

Pros

Work-life balance is great. Supervisors allowed employees to take care of important personal matters during the work day. Management also allowed telework to take place.

Cons

Career development / mentoring for employees was non-existent. I was also underpaid for the great level of responsibilities I was held accountable for in my position.

Organization must invest in its employees by offering career development and mentoring opportunities system-wide. Also, pay employees competitively.

There are newer employer reviews for Catholic Healthcare Partners