There are newer employer reviews for Cavalry Portfolio Services

Couldn't wait to get out of their.

Former Employee - Resolution Specialist in Tulsa, OK
Former Employee - Resolution Specialist in Tulsa, OK

I worked at Cavalry Portfolio Services full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The work environment was very clean and you're treated with respect to being treated like an adult. The pay was okay but nothing to brag about.

Cons

The training is horrible and there is no management support to get the job done. The expectation would be fine if they actually taught you how to do the job. The quality of people they hire are low class call center hoppers. The hours are horrible, take up half the morning, entire afternoon and all the evening.

Advice to Management

Train your people. Hire someone who will train them without insulting them while training them. Expect your managers to support their teams by actually helping them learn their jobs. The only time my manager actually sat with me was when the big wigs came in and he only sat their with me for appearances, we didn't actually do any training and this person didn't help me with anything, we talked about food dishes.

Other Employee Reviews for Cavalry Portfolio Services

Mediocre

Current Employee - SSU in Phoenix, AZ
    Current Employee - SSU in Phoenix, AZ

Pros

Vacation & sick benefits are great Cavalry Cash is given to individuals daily for great performance & in december you trade in your cavalry cash for a great gift-last year i was #5 on the list so i was able to select a nice 32inch flat screen tv Offer a sunday shift twice a month for overtime(usually 3-7pm pmor 2-6)

Cons

Hours are horrible-10am-7pm(mon.-thurs.)-7am-4pm(friday-must work 2 saturdays a month)-7am-11am(fri.-if you are scheduled to work sat.) -7am-11 on sat(the shift is split in 4 hours)-which isn't too bad of a shift

Advice to Management

Be more understanding when your co worker need to use their PTO .Learn how to treat others w/ respect opposed to degrading them on the floor.There are some Managers that are very professional & empathetic

terrible company. firing people became the norm. do not work here.

Pros

there is nothing positive to say about this place. selfish owners.

Cons

bad culture. everyone hated each other and was back stabbing.

Advice to Management

care about employees instead of trashing them.