There are newer employer reviews for Cbeyond

Great, growing company with an excellent corporate atmosphere.

Former Intern - Services Management Co-op in Atlanta, GA
Former Intern - Services Management Co-op in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cbeyond as an intern (More than a year)

Pros

Cbeyond offers a laid back atmosphere in a quickly growing technology company. Cbeyond loves to give back to the community, and ensures that it's employees are happy.

Cons

The work pace is very fast, so if you aren't willing to take some initiative, its easy to get left behind.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Territory Sales Representative

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Oak Brook, IL
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Oak Brook, IL

I worked at Cbeyond full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The office and company is still young, which means it's still growing and it's keeping up with the changing times. The office I worked in was very young, so you are surrounded with individuals like you. They keep you motivated and competitive. The starting salary and benefits are great for a new graduate. And there are plenty of incentives that you get for working hard and reaching your goal. It's all about hard work and competitiveness. That is all you need to be successful in the company. They also promote with in! Also they train you very well and the things you learn about networking and the training will help you later on in life!

Cons

I experienced long days, as so did many of my counter-parts. I also experienced micro-management that was a bit insane. I understand that my job was to sale the company's resources to potential clients but I don't like to be pushy and intrusive. I felt sometimes my managers ruined my deals because they were so insisting of me to push the clients hand to sign the contract.

2. Great company with a lot of potential for advancement opportunities

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at Cbeyond full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Company Culture, Management, Co-workers, Community Service days, Sales Contests, Financial incentives, Growth model/Promotional structure

Cons

Ummmmm ... can't think of much. It is a competitive type environment so if you're not making any sales that is obviously an issue

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing! The Denver office management team are fantastic!