There are newer employer reviews for Cbeyond

Do your Job, get rewarded...

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Dallas, TX

I worked at Cbeyond full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great incentives to meet quota and sell promoted items. Very fun and relaxed working environment. Made great friends and great connections to business owners in local area.

Cons

Micro-management is implemented... but mostly, only when employee is not meeting their numbers (commitment to the team is not met, repeatedly). Commission can take time to get to you, since it is given when customer is installed to CBEY service.

Advice to Management

I never had issues, but for some of my co-workers there was a feeling of 'favoritism' for certain people in the office. Obviously, this could be due to personal (private) issues, or to that employees ability to deliver each month on their quota. I felt very comfortable with the management, and felt I was treated fairly on my ability to work efficiently and deliver a quality sales performance.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great training and work ethic.

Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Walnut Creek, CA
    Former Employee - Territory Sales Representative in Walnut Creek, CA

I worked at Cbeyond full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The sales model is great for an entry level sales proffesional. Mangers really try and help to develop you to move up leadership. VP was very into your everyday business and always looking to help. Two thumbs up.

Cons

It is really hit or miss everyday. Lots of pissed off customers yelling at you and kicking you out. Turn over rate extremely high and managers are constantly afloat. Avery cut throat sales positon, 3 weeks training then its off to the field. 2 months in a row at zero your fired.

Advice to Management

Work on motivation and working within the reps personality, Not this is what i do! So you do it that way.

Run Away, Fast

Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in San Diego, CA

I worked at Cbeyond full-time (More than a year)

Pros

If you have not been use to people yelling at you, this would be a good chance to know what that feels like. The best part of my day was being able to leave the office at 9am after our "motivational" meetings for the day, and then going back home to go to bed.

Cons

Everything. Horrible pay, unethical company, Zero values to its employees. Even if you make a sale, you do not get your commission until 2 months after the same, and the commission is garbage. Literally, you would have to sell out everyone you know to do well.

Advice to Management

Who did you screw to get to where you are?