There are newer employer reviews for Cegedim Dendrite

Great people, very weak inconsistent leadership

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bedminster, NJ

I worked at Cegedim Dendrite

Pros

Tremendous people who are very committed to their clients Great vision in the past for where the industry was headed

Cons

very significant caste system, what is good for the executives is not necessarily good for the employees horrible customer reputation for very expensive average quality service

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. A sinking ship

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I

I have been working at Cegedim Dendrite

Pros

It pays... initial reaction is friendly, dress code, location. Other than that you really aren't going to get more out of this company. Ever since they sold out it has gone titanic. If you can speak Indian or French you are in luck because 95% of upper management is not in the building but in India or France! It causes a lot of conflicts.

Cons

NO JOB SECURITY!!! I was there for good while and saw more people leave in the first month that I did at my high school job, and that is only in the team I was in(who knows about the others),.Management is very uncoordinated usually finding busy work not to help the new hires they bring in on contracts, which sends them to interrupt the people who know their job... Training for new hires is terrible usually power points slides, and the kicker is w have to use open office, this place won't pay for MS office. Customer Satisfaction is a key, the rules are so strict now I left failing one objective will put you on grounds for termination, the turnover rate is very high and nepotism, is the only way to advance. You are treated like cattle while you are here, no like an employee, we have been on a "black out" for months now at least 9 where we can not get time off, but magically do not get compensation for the vacation days we have earned ... 30 minute lunches and management in India and France.... need I say more? If you always want to feel like you did something wrong work here! I personally would rather flip burgers than work here, at least I get decent benefits like free food. UNless you have to make rent money look for another job.

Advice to Management

Treat you employees like employees not cattle, we can think for ourselves and we are trying to get problems solved, not babysit a whole bunch of incompetent sales reps.Help out the employees you have, don't find busy work to avoid us... Good by Cegedim, I honestly have no Idea how you are still in business....

Not doing so good on the morale front...

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Chesapeake, VA
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative I in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Cegedim Dendrite

Pros

Very easy job, answer preschool to basic computer questions over the phone. Get customer service on your resume. Benefits are decent. Pays the bills.

Cons

Monotonous and tedious work. Very little communication from management to the CSR's. No room for growth or advancement. They outsourced our Quality Assurance team to India and most of them don't speak English. Dendrite has recently down sized it's building size and now there is not enough room, average cubicle size is now 3.5' by 6' (very small). Unsanitary work conditions. Trash is often left in trash cans for days, carpets are never cleaned, they make us desk share and use the same mouse and keyboard as another person but provide no cleaning service, refrigerators in 'vendeteria' are constantly broken and smell horrible.

Advice to Management

Step aside with all of your policies for a moment and let the teams do their jobs. Stop taking away our raises and give something back to the employees. We know the company isn't going bankrupt, why is Chesapeake Dendrite acting like it is? Clean this place up and stop being so cheap!