Celanese
www.celanese.com Dallas, TX 5000+ Employees

A great opportunity for exposure to the chemical industry.

Pasadena, TX

I have been working at Celanese

ProsManagement at Celanese is always friendly. The technological advancements Celanese has been making create an exciting work atmosphere and make you feel like you're doing something important.

ConsThe only downside is the unavailablility of employment in the western part of the United States and some foreign countries that do not have resources for business.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe most important part of working for a global corporation such as Celanese is the way management treats their workers. Keep up the wonderful job you are doing in that area. It is what makes you a great company.

Cautiously optimistic about the future

Dallas, TX

I have been working at Celanese

Pros: With the new CEO onboard and having moved to a new HQ in Las Colinas, there have been several positive changes made. Rohr has… Cons: Communication has always been a complaint at CE (and most companies from what I can tell). It seems to be rare to get honest… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to Mark would be to use his honeymoon period to evaluate the rest of senior mgmt and decide which members align with his… More

a lot of pressure on cost and bottleline

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Celanese

Pros: CEO has vision; no strong competitors in the industry Cons: a lot of pressure; pay is not good Advice to Senior Management: Raise the pay level to match the "big boys" No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Celanese.

Worked for Celanese? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Celanese reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Celanese CEO Mark C. Rohr. All reviews posted anonymously by Celanese employees.