Celebree Learning Center

A Day in the Life

Current Employee - Assistant Teacher
Current Employee - Assistant Teacher

I have been working at Celebree Learning Center

Pros

They offer very flexible time off. It is not paid but you can get off whenever you want. I enjoy working with the children and the parents as well.

Cons

Low paying job. No respect. They expect too much of their employees but pay barely over minimum wage. They do not offer many advancement opportunities that are worth the extra effort.

Respect your employees and do not talk down to them. If you want to keep qualified teachers who do a good job you must pay more.

9 Other Employee Reviews for Celebree Learning Center (View Most Recent)

Most. Enjoyable. Career. EVER!

I have been working at Celebree Learning Center full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Exceptional company in the early child care field! They set the bar high for teachers to challenge themselves, build their talent and in turn support the growth and development of each and every child. Since working at Celebree I have had several roles and had the up most support from my management and leadership teams. There is always room for personal and professional improvement and they were there to help me to align these goals and outcomes. Family first lives and breathes here! There is also TONS of advancement opportunities! Teachers have the opportunity to attend orientation training or additional training to support their own personal development. I highly recommend Celebree!!!!

Cons

Open most holidays that public schools are closed and will many times be open when during inclement weather as well.

Wonderful Organization

Former Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher in Baltimore, MD
    Former Employee - Lead Preschool Teacher in Baltimore, MD

I worked at Celebree Learning Center full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Celebree taught me to nurture, protect and educate children, however, they nurtured, protected and educated me as well. Since being employed there I have grown beyond my own expectations. I have gained confidence, skills and knowledge. I am grateful for being a part of this family.

Cons

Nothing I can think of

Continue to stay true to the company values. Keep doing what you are doing

There are newer employer reviews for Celebree Learning Center