There are newer employer reviews for Celergo

Decent place to work nice culture

Former Employee - IT Support in Deerfield, IL
Former Employee - IT Support in Deerfield, IL

I worked at Celergo

Pros

Casual Clothes Decent location Great work environment young and friendly co-workers Nice Benefits and Salary

Cons

No sense of direction from management Boring industry to work in. No one would work in this field if they did not need a job. slow computers (which they are updating0

Advice to Management

Better guidance. The industry is quite unappealing but profitable so the management should find ways to make it exciting if possible.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. "Ok" but can be boring

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

I worked at Celergo

Pros

Good pay Good people as it is a very young and diverse culture Close to Chicago so good location, and nice amount of restaurants Training is ok

Cons

Lacks Upward mobility Performance Reviews are lacking Communication with managers is static Work can be very boring and lethargic. I found myself looking for work to do sometimes, because if I finish my job there was nothing else to do. Human Resources is thin

you're on your own

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

I have been working at Celergo

Pros

t-shirts and jeans, shorts and tank tops, beer, wine and parties, ability to work from home...YEAH!!!! Great cakes from the bakery.

Cons

The main problem is Management. Often they have conflicting instructions so no matter what you do, it's wrong. Benefits are horrible. The people depts main responsibility is to tell you that you need more life experiences to get paid better, what??? They are using a HR model that was trashed by another company because that process demoralized the employees. Unfortunately, Celergo just doesn't get it. However, if you are a 'favorite' then your life is EASY.

Advice to Management

I do have advice for the investors or clients. Do your own internal investigations at the company, do not depend on what they tell you, most of it is not reality.