Celina Aluminum Precision Technology

www.capt-celina.com
  www.capt-celina.com
There are newer employer reviews for Celina Aluminum Precision Technology

Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Celina, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Celina, OH

I have been working at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology

Pros

benefits are decent, pay is not that great. If you are salaried they will try to hit you with a low base and say you can make it up in OT. OT means straight hourly rate for salaried associates, while production associates are making time and a half and double pay.

Cons

CAPT is a Honda owned automotive supplier. It's management team consists of Honda flunkies and people that have worked at CAPT forever and finally been promoted to managers. CAPT has 13 managers and about 6 Japanese associates. Let me say that there is not a single good manager there and none are qualified or worth the $$ they are getting paid. CAPT is grossly overstaffed on the management side yet not enough coordinators and engineers or staff / TLs to make the plant run decently. Everyday is chaotic. Production rules peoples lives. If you are a process engineer or production associate be prepared to work 7 days a week while your manager barely puts in 40 hours. Management does not empower people to do their jobs and always try to micromanage. Exempt turnover is ridiculous. It's like a revolving door of new faces. Whenever anybody quits management is more worried about where they are going instead of why they are quitting. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

CAPT will never be a good place to work unless you get rid of the entire management group and start over.

3 Other Employee Reviews for Celina Aluminum Precision Technology (View Most Recent)

Coordinator

Former Employee - Anonymous in Celina, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous in Celina, OH

I worked at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Competitve pay and good benefit package. Honda owned company that tries their best to mimic Honda.

Cons

Job responsibilities are blurred because Managers are overwhelmed and so the buck tends to get passed on down..

Be honest.

Great place to work!

Current Employee - Fork Truck Driver in Celina, OH
    Current Employee - Fork Truck Driver in Celina, OH

I have been working at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I work here and the pay is good. The insurance is the best. The people I work with are fun and the management is good. I love my job and the over time I get.

Cons

It is very understaffed but production is starting to go up which will help. Second shift is not for those who have families.

There are newer employer reviews for Celina Aluminum Precision Technology