Celina Aluminum Precision Technology
capt-celina.com Celina, OH 500 to 999 Employees

Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Celina, OH

I have been working at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology

Prosbenefits are decent, pay is not that great. If you are salaried they will try to hit you with a low base and say you can make it up in OT. OT means straight hourly rate for salaried associates, while production associates are making time and a half and double pay.

ConsCAPT is a Honda owned automotive supplier. It's management team consists of Honda flunkies and people that have worked at CAPT forever and finally been promoted to managers. CAPT has 13 managers and about 6 Japanese associates. Let me say that there is not a single good manager there and none are qualified or worth the $$ they are getting paid. CAPT is grossly overstaffed on the management side yet not enough coordinators and engineers or staff / TLs to make the plant run decently. Everyday is chaotic. Production rules peoples lives. If you are a process engineer or production associate be prepared to work 7 days a week while your manager barely puts in 40 hours. Management does not empower people to do their jobs and always try to micromanage. Exempt turnover is ridiculous. It's like a revolving door of new faces. Whenever anybody quits management is more worried about where they are going instead of why they are quitting. Do yourself a favor and avoid this place.

Advice to Senior ManagementCAPT will never be a good place to work unless you get rid of the entire management group and start over.

Great place to work!

Fork truck driver (Current Employee)
Celina, OH

I have been working at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology full-time for less than a year

Pros: I work here and the pay is good. The insurance is the best. The people I work… Cons: It is very understaffed but production is starting to go up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Celina Aluminum Precision Technology.

Worked for Celina Aluminum Precision Technology? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Celina Aluminum Precision Technology reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Celina Aluminum Precision Technology CEO Tom Rable. All reviews posted anonymously by Celina Aluminum Precision Technology employees.