Cell Therapeutics
www.ctibiopharma.com Seattle, WA 50 to 149 Employees

Decent place to work

Manager (Current Employee)
Seattle, WA

ProsSmart people to work with, making it enjoyable to go to work every day
Good pay and benefits overall
Great time off benefits - three weeks vacation to start (2 weeks plus 5 personal days)
Casual environment

ConsWork/life balance so-so, sometimes it was really bad for certain depts
Collaboration between depts not always there
Senior Management - IMO the CEO is too self-interested and self-entitled, instead of considering all shareholders
Lack of communication

Advice to Senior ManagementConsider your all your shareholders (employees, patients, investors, suppliers) in order to build better relationships and create shareholder value.
Be more open to new processes and procedures that improve efficiency.
Take a realistic approach to what can be accomplished. Some of the business strategies make no business sense, which results in wasted resources and assets.

Avoid this company

Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cell Therapeutics

Pros: The people I work with directly are very good. Other… Cons: Egotistical CEO, some very poor senior management, poor communication between departments. Work can't… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your bills! We can't get any work done because our vendors… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor and inexperienced strategic direction

Vice President Medical Devel Then Consultant Medical Affairs (Former Employee)

I worked at Cell Therapeutics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good tecchnology and pipeline for development Cons: Poor US regulatory focus and poorly financed No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cell Therapeutics.

Worked for Cell Therapeutics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cell Therapeutics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cell Therapeutics CEO James A. Bianco. All reviews posted anonymously by Cell Therapeutics employees.