Cellnetix

www.cellnetix.com

Fun place to work

Admin Support (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsThe company seems to always have job openings due to growth and expansion. It is a great job creator.
They help employees with commuting by offering a discounted monthly parking rate or assisting with public transportation. Human Resources is very helpful with orientating new employees and the lab tour is very helpful. The company culture is very positive. Alot of the employees are very enthusiastic to participate in company events.

ConsDowntown commuting and parking is never fun. Their Seattle location is located next to Swedish Hospital so not a great, central location as far as access to trains and buses so there could be alot of walking uphill for some.

Cellnetix?

Pathologists Assistant (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at Cellnetix

Pros: The best reason for working for Cellnetix Pathology is the… Cons: Lack of communication and dishonesty from management creates a… Advice to Senior Management: Its great to have a vision, but to achieve your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Cellnetix

Pros: fun place to be, and good people Cons: too much politics . . . . Advice to Senior Management: more focus . . . . . . . . .… More
There are newer reviews on Cellnetix.

Worked for Cellnetix? Contribute to the Community!