Cellular Central
www.cellularcentralinc.com Toledo, OH 50 to 149 Employees

Lack of communication and double standards lead to an unsatisfactory work experience.

Store Manager (Former Employee)
Galion, OH

Pros- Owners of the company can be reached by even the lowest level employee.
- Schedule is very flexible.
- Employee lines are very reasonably priced.

Cons- Even with the owners of the company being very reachable, it would take many, many calls to different higher-ups to get anything for you store, or get any problems resolved.
- Most of the communication in the company was done by e-mails.
- Some employees would get many write-ups while others were let go without even one write-up.
- Sales Associates that are promoted to Store Managers are given no training and no difference in pay.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make sure that you're in touch with your stores. Make sure if someone asks for something for their store, you do what you can to get it. Be fair with your employees.

a learning experience

Account Executive (Current Employee)

I have been working at Cellular Central

Pros: good entry level position for someone looking to further their… Cons: personal commission is based off of everyones performance as a… Advice to Senior Management: pay should be based on ones own performance not that… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A learning experience indeed.

Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at Cellular Central

Pros: It was a learning experience. I met some great people, both… Cons: While I worked there, employees were encouraged to be extremely vague about the truth regarding corporate Verizon's policies in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cellular Central.

Worked for Cellular Central? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cellular Central reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cellular Central CEO Mr. George Simon. All reviews posted anonymously by Cellular Central employees.