Cellular Sales

Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

It's a Great Opportunity

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

Cellular Sales offers the highest commission rate of any company in the wireless industry. The management structure is set up to make starting out in this company easy. There's plenty of fellow co-workers that you can call if you have questions regarding anything with sales or the computer systems. Theres extra benefits so that if you hit certain sales benchmarks you can get extra added to your paycheck with the bonuses

Cons

It would be great to have extra benefits, but it's awesome that I can get my insurance set up and deduct it from my taxes.

It would be great to have excess inventory when a new, hot phone is released. But unfortunately sometimes the manufacturers don't account for enough and instead of placing the phone in the customers hand that day we have to do a pre-order.

404 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Amazing Opportunity with Room for Advancement

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

Long standing company with great employee relations
    Strong emphasis on the customer
    Complete control of store while you are in it
    Tools, resources and training all provided at no cost
    Minimal risk for much higher reward
    Unlimited resources to utilize
    Great team atmosphere and positive co-workers
    You have the perks of being a small business owner with NO overhead, NO employees to hire
    You are you own manager and can make an executive decision right there in the store
    Able to travel and meet and interact with new people all the time

Cons

Some people who work/ have worked for Cellular Sales did not understand the opportunity and did not take advantage of the potential income earnings
    No benefits offered directly to each contracted employees, however, this is a great way for you to customize your insurance plan

The management is always in contact with the sales team to ensure they are understanding and implementing the correct procedures up to Verizon Wireless/ Cellular Sales standards. However, they are careful to not micromanage and allow each sales rep the freedom to manage themselves. Great company concept and business model.

A wonderful opportunity for personal, professional, and financial growth!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

-Continued growth across the country despite a challenging economy
    -Partnering with the nation's most reputable wireless carrier-Verizon Wireless
    -Feeling sincerely confident in the products and services we offer
    -An environment that rewards individual effort while fostering a team oriented culture
    -Incredible, uncapped income potential
    -Opportunities all over the country
    -Opportunity to work with incredible people
    -Family owned company that values the importance of its sales people spending time with their families

Cons

-Some sales team members do not handle the level of responsibility the position requires well enough
    - Unjustified negative opinions of our business model by people that do not genuinely understand the reasoning behind it

Maintain focus on the thing that has most contributed to our unrelenting success- honest, positive, hard working team members dedicated to helping themselves by helping others!

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales