There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

My experience with Cellular Sales has been a perfect opportunity to learn the technique and position of selling.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Osage Beach, MO
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Osage Beach, MO

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

One great reason to work at Cellular Sales is to gain experience in the sales field with knowledgeable representatives.

Cons

Some weeks require more hours than normal when unexpected issues arise. Can be hard to get work shifts covered also.

Advice to Management

Leadership is maintained very closely, and you are provided with help or advice quickly.

reviews filtered by

A great place to grow and develop on a personal and business level and an awesome opportunitty for advancement.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in North Houston, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

Its the highest commission structure of any wireless company, We now have benefits and 401k also a very flexible work schedule.

Cons

There is some commuting involved but I like this being we are commission, this allows you to build clientele all over the city.

Perfect place to call home.

Current Employee - Team Leader Miami in South Florida, FL
    Current Employee - Team Leader Miami in South Florida, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

From the day I started i have met nothing but happy and exciting people here, many I now call my good friends.
    I go to work every day happy and go home every night with a feeling of accomplishment, knowing that i made my paycheck and i worked hard for it.
    1. The commission here is outstanding if you work for it.
    2. The management gives praise when do and coaches when needed.
    3. Career advancement is always there, I been here for 5 or so months and I am 1 of only 6 team leaders in South Florida.
    4. The people I work with and for are all just great people.
    5. This is my new home and I aint going no where !

If you have the opportunity to join our team, stop thinking about it and do it.

Cons

Only gripe I have is having to pay full retail cost for missing inventory, though I know and understand the reason why. I just think its a bit of an ouch you can say.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what your doing in South Florida, You guys have given me the best chances in advancement and I thnak you guys for recognizing everything I do for the company.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales