Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

A Company that wants to grow from the bottom up.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

I love working here. Our upper management wants us to earn lots of money and is always putting out spiffs or contests to give us the opportunity to earn more. Its a pretty cool thing when the head guy of the entire region sends you a text to say, "Hey, good job today". We are able to be extremely creative with ways to make more sales and this is encouraged. Each sales rep is treated like a sales professional, because we are. You don't have to get approval to switch a shift and have just as much authority as the person next to you. The entire company is built of people that started on the sales floor.

AND THE BEST PART!!!

I set my own Salary.
The harder i work, the more money i earn. And its really true. In my first 3 months i made over 50% of my salary a my last job.

Cons

These are a little difficult to come up with. You will rotate stores, and sometimes the stores are a little farther away that you would prefer, so mileage can add up on your vehicle. The hours can be long, but they are working on that. That is really the only negatives that i can come up with to this company. And the thing is, i live in Austin, i know tons of people that drive over an hour to get to work in traffic. My longest takes almost 45 min. and there is rarely traffic to deal with.

357 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Fast paced, fun, independent work place. Total breath of fresh air!

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

Independence, I get to make decisions on pricing, promotions, customer service, marketing etc. Not having to ask a manager for approval for everything I do is a breath of fresh air. Commissions are triple other retailers and the policies are much more liberal. Great work life balance, I work 5 days a week approximately 35 hours

Cons

Retail, retail is retail and although the money is great you still have to deal with lots of customers: Happy, sad, mad. Lots of autonomy and no micro-management but, sometimes leads to lack of feedback about performance and how to improve thus, have to be self critical!

Keep opening More stores! Also, don't be afraid to give us good and critical feedback we like to improve.

Rather satisfying pay but way too many hours around 55

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

good pay. not very hard work. No management to breath down your neck. Freedom to sell whatever you want for whatever price.

Cons

high stress. Lots of drama when it comes to the share system. Chargebacks can be in the hundreds of dollars. You've got to lug around hundreds of dollars in cash from bill payments for up to a week. You are charged out for missing inventory, including phones that can cost hundreds. Their loss-prevention policies and strategies are non-existent so you can count on loosing lots of money.

Improve your Loss-prevention program. Have powered up Demos so that agents dont have to keep opening new phones and therefore leading to missing phones and equipment. Also, seal up the accessories so agents are stopped from using them on the floor before they are sold. Lastly figure out a way to get the goddang doors swinging with customers who want to buy and not customers who just want to complain about their service. Recognize that the people you hire are not going to sit on campaign and make calls all day. Thats not the type of hirees youre going to get because they expect to work in a STORE where the customers come to them.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales