There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Great sales job with amazing earning potential.

Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Austin, TX
Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Financial stability; Great product; Flexible Schedule; Team selling environment; Growing company; Uncapped commissions; Nationwide company; Great training; 401k; Benefits; One of the Top 5000 fastest growing companies.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lack of work/life balance some employees face.This is not a career for non-motivated people.

Continue to change when needed and grow.

339 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

Great Company, Great Opportunities

Current Employee - IT Product Manager in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - IT Product Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Young company still in the growth phase so there is huge opportunities not only on the sales floor but in various areas throughout the company.

Cons

This is a very fast paced environment that is extremely technologically driven. You must stay on top of the lastest and greatest products in order to survive.

Continue to listen to your reps and employees. They can sometimes offer the best ideas for improvement.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales