Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com

Great company, great product, great earnings --but not for everybody

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Richmond, VA

Proswork life balance, little micromanagement, reward for performance, ability to sell the best product out there. ability to have an entrepreneur mindset and set appointments with customers on your own.

ConsThis is not for everybody. People hear: work life balance/little micromanagement and think This is Awesome! it's only awesome if you can manage yourself which is a very hard thing to do. This position is demanding and 24/7 when customers are calling you and need help/answers/assistance. Nobody is going to hand hold or tell you to make your phone calls. They train you how to be successful and expect you to take the ball and run with it. This is initially described from the get-go in the interview: you have to take initiative into your own hands. Some people need to be told what to do - and that's fine - but this is not the job for them. If you can't wake up on a particular day and be thinking of ways to retain customers and gain new ones, then it's not for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe non-micromanaged aspect is great but in retrospect sometimes it's needed - esp as we get bigger. I think a good medium of the two would be great. Also - we are extremely overstaffed. Morale decreases as you add new reps (although extremely qualified) to the floor when we share commissions. Cut ties with the non -performers or those who lack customer service.

Used to be much better, commissions have been cut by about 30% over the last year.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Work as much or little as you want to, still… Cons: Little to no benefits, salary is not stable could change at any time without notice, no room to grow, RDs… Advice to Senior Management: Tell your employees what it takes to move up in the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A Job that made money if you liked to live it day and night.

Sales Representative (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Cellular Sales as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: Made good money during holidays. Cons: Missed holidays and time with family. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Cellular Sales.

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!