Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

An excellent opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Extremely flexible work schedule,
No micromanagement,
excellent co-workers
professional atmosphere
never take work home with you
manage opportunities as you see fit
very little "non-selling" work.
Company is in business to make money and will teach you how to do the same if you pay attention

Management is not evil as many of the reviews here would like you to believe. This company is looking to make money and they treat their employees fairly. You aren't going to get rich here but it is an opportunity to hone your sales skills, learn how to make money, build relationships and increase your knowledge.

Cons

Wireless industry extremely competitive and susceptible to price cutting.
Consumers mostly price driven making it difficult to differentiate and build perceived value.
Not a level playing field. New hires deal with some built-in disadvantages that make it difficult to compete with the more established reps.

Don't be afraid to try something new. Keep tweaking the model, explore new avenues to generate revenue and drive sales. Determine customer wants and build services to suit them. Implement educational programs, home networking services, and modernize accessories offered. Incentivize non-traditional approaches to revenue generation that open up new lines of business and markets while reducing Verizon dependence.

357 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Great sales job with amazing earning potential.

Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Austin, TX
    Current Employee - Sales Team Lead in Austin, TX

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Financial stability; Great product; Flexible Schedule; Team selling environment; Growing company; Uncapped commissions; Nationwide company; Great training; 401k; Benefits; One of the Top 5000 fastest growing companies.

Cons

The only con I can think of is the lack of work/life balance some employees face.This is not a career for non-motivated people.

Continue to change when needed and grow.

An incredible opportunity for the right person!! Hands down, the best place I've ever worked!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Real sales career allowing both inside and outside sales. Excellent income with very high commissions. Flexibility in your schedule. Promotions with Cellular Sales are not based on seniority, but rather on how well you do your job. Incredible culture in my market. The harder I work, the more income and opportunities come my way. We sell a product that I believe in. Honesty is rewarded, both in building your customer base and in how you are perceived by management...not necessarily the norm with other companies, unfortunately. Great team with little micromanagement. Life/Work balance is attainable. You can earn the income you need in around 40 hours a week if you work smart. There is great opportunity for a long career here.

Cons

This really isn't for everyone. You really have to be self motivated. No one will look over your shoulder and manage your day for you. You will have to travel to multiple stores to work, but I've found that to be to my advantage. If you are a "get the sale out the door at all costs" salesperson, this may not be the right place for you. Of course we want sales "today" as much as possible, but your income and reputation will depend on your ability to meet customers' needs and take care of them after the sale. 100% commission means that your income is all on your work ethic and your integrity in dealing with customers and your team.

Communication is great. I think that some form of formal continued education would be great.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales