Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

An excellent opportunity to learn and grow as a sales professional

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Saint Petersburg, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Extremely flexible work schedule,
No micromanagement,
excellent co-workers
professional atmosphere
never take work home with you
manage opportunities as you see fit
very little "non-selling" work.
Company is in business to make money and will teach you how to do the same if you pay attention

Management is not evil as many of the reviews here would like you to believe. This company is looking to make money and they treat their employees fairly. You aren't going to get rich here but it is an opportunity to hone your sales skills, learn how to make money, build relationships and increase your knowledge.

Cons

Wireless industry extremely competitive and susceptible to price cutting.
Consumers mostly price driven making it difficult to differentiate and build perceived value.
Not a level playing field. New hires deal with some built-in disadvantages that make it difficult to compete with the more established reps.

Don't be afraid to try something new. Keep tweaking the model, explore new avenues to generate revenue and drive sales. Determine customer wants and build services to suit them. Implement educational programs, home networking services, and modernize accessories offered. Incentivize non-traditional approaches to revenue generation that open up new lines of business and markets while reducing Verizon dependence.

345 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

Great Company, Great Opportunities

Current Employee - IT Product Manager in Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - IT Product Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Young company still in the growth phase so there is huge opportunities not only on the sales floor but in various areas throughout the company.

Cons

This is a very fast paced environment that is extremely technologically driven. You must stay on top of the lastest and greatest products in order to survive.

Continue to listen to your reps and employees. They can sometimes offer the best ideas for improvement.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales