Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

357 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Great company, great product, great earnings --but not for everybody

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Richmond, VA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

work life balance, little micromanagement, reward for performance, ability to sell the best product out there. ability to have an entrepreneur mindset and set appointments with customers on your own.

Cons

This is not for everybody. People hear: work life balance/little micromanagement and think This is Awesome! it's only awesome if you can manage yourself which is a very hard thing to do. This position is demanding and 24/7 when customers are calling you and need help/answers/assistance. Nobody is going to hand hold or tell you to make your phone calls. They train you how to be successful and expect you to take the ball and run with it. This is initially described from the get-go in the interview: you have to take initiative into your own hands. Some people need to be told what to do - and that's fine - but this is not the job for them. If you can't wake up on a particular day and be thinking of ways to retain customers and gain new ones, then it's not for you.

The non-micromanaged aspect is great but in retrospect sometimes it's needed - esp as we get bigger. I think a good medium of the two would be great. Also - we are extremely overstaffed. Morale decreases as you add new reps (although extremely qualified) to the floor when we share commissions. Cut ties with the non -performers or those who lack customer service.

Used to be much better, commissions have been cut by about 30% over the last year.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Work as much or little as you want to, still decent money compared to most cellular jobs out there.

Cons

Little to no benefits, salary is not stable could change at any time without notice, no room to grow, RDs want more and more from their employees but show no love to the people that want to grow with the company.

Tell your employees what it takes to move up in the company! Give a time schedule, checklist, just some type of guideline!

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales