There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Cellular Sales - a great place to work and grow not only yourself, but your wealth as well

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Atlanta, GA
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working with Cellular Sales has allowed me to do things I thought I would never be able to do. I have had the freedom and flexibility to travel and do things some people only dream about doing. I have established some incredible relationships with not only my teammates, but with customers as well.

Cons

When I started this position, I was hesitant about working the 100% commission, but little did I know I would making the most money I have ever made in my career. It did take some getting use to getting paid once a month, however it did teach me to be a better manager of my money.

To continue building relationships and keeping the lines of communication open with the people working in your markets and within our organization. I feel that our Regional Directors do a great job even though they do maintain very busy schedules.

318 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

Great Company, Great Opportunities

Current Employee - IT Product Manager  in  Knoxville, TN
    Current Employee - IT Product Manager in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Young company still in the growth phase so there is huge opportunities not only on the sales floor but in various areas throughout the company.

Cons

This is a very fast paced environment that is extremely technologically driven. You must stay on top of the lastest and greatest products in order to survive.

Continue to listen to your reps and employees. They can sometimes offer the best ideas for improvement.

An incredible opportunity for the right person!! Hands down, the best place I've ever worked!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Real sales career allowing both inside and outside sales. Excellent income with very high commissions. Flexibility in your schedule. Promotions with Cellular Sales are not based on seniority, but rather on how well you do your job. Incredible culture in my market. The harder I work, the more income and opportunities come my way. We sell a product that I believe in. Honesty is rewarded, both in building your customer base and in how you are perceived by management...not necessarily the norm with other companies, unfortunately. Great team with little micromanagement. Life/Work balance is attainable. You can earn the income you need in around 40 hours a week if you work smart. There is great opportunity for a long career here.

Cons

This really isn't for everyone. You really have to be self motivated. No one will look over your shoulder and manage your day for you. You will have to travel to multiple stores to work, but I've found that to be to my advantage. If you are a "get the sale out the door at all costs" salesperson, this may not be the right place for you. Of course we want sales "today" as much as possible, but your income and reputation will depend on your ability to meet customers' needs and take care of them after the sale. 100% commission means that your income is all on your work ethic and your integrity in dealing with customers and your team.

Communication is great. I think that some form of formal continued education would be great.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!