Cellular Sales

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Pretty good experience.

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Vicksburg, MS
Current Employee - Sales Representative in Vicksburg, MS

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Flexible schedules and you can make as much money as you want as long as you out the work in.

Cons

Chargebacks for deactivations and chargeback a for canceled insurance.

Work to find better ways to match Verizon's pricing while still maintaining good commissions

377 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

The greatest experience that I have had in a career.

Current Employee - Team Leader in Kingsport, TN
    Current Employee - Team Leader in Kingsport, TN

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I absolutely love the flexibility of schedule. If I need time off, I swap around my schedule and make it happen. Unlike my previous employers (all retail management), with Cellular Sales, you absolutely get back what you put in. Hard work, dedication, and good people skills are the key to success! Take care of your customers needs and you WILL reap the benefits.

Cons

It is commission only, which is not for some people. I happen to love it though.

Keep doing what you're doing. Thank you!

Cellular Sales Response

Apr 17, 2014National Recruiting Team Lead

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. We work hard to maintain the flexibility that many of our sales reps love, and you are right to ... More

Watch your paychecks and scrutinize them.

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Atlanta, GA

I worked at Cellular Sales full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Schedule flexibility. That's IT. I have nothing else to say about them to be honestl.

Cons

Deacts-random deactivations show up on your check even if a customer has not deacted. So in a given month, you may only have about $70 taken from your paycheck (RARE), the biggest majority of the time they are $300, $500, $800... I have had as much as $1,700 taken from my paycheck. Some were verifiable and accurate, and more often than not it was the fault of another rep, not me! So yes, you SHARE commissions AND deacts.

If inventory goes missing from your store, it comes out of your check! You're welcome.

Management (LOL) if you want to call them that, are constantly nagging on all kinds of randomness that more often than not will not have a thing to do with you or anything you can affect change on.

Verizon store support reps are awesome, but they "leadership" stays nervous when they are in the store.

If you work a slow location, you may not make a PENNY even though you spent 8+ hours in a store. Is it the EMPLOYEES' fault that there are no customers in the store? No. Advertise!

I went so far as to cold call to bring people in and NOTHING helped.

Pay a base if no VAPS made on a shift. It is DEMORALIZING to make NO money and spend your day inside of a store!

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales