There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

My experience at Cellularsales has been the best life changing move I have ever made!

Current Employee - Team Leader  in  Newark, DE
Current Employee - Team Leader in Newark, DE

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Cellularsales has given me unlimited earning potential and for me that is a huge perk. My work week is very flexable and for me with a wife and baby boy is a must. I have spent over 4 years with this company and I can't say enough good this about Cellularsales. The people the leadership and the system here at Cellularsales is top notch to say the least. If your looking for a great work atmosphere and unlimited earning potential Cellularsales should be your go to job.

Cons

I can't think of one Con??? This job is awesome!

Keep doing what your doing. You guys rock!

316 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

I was contacted by a local recruiter one day after submitting resume.

Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant  in  Clearwater, FL
    Current Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Clearwater, FL

I have been working at Cellular Sales full-time for less than a year

Pros

This company is all about giving the employee all the right tools to succeed. I left a job making a minimum $35,000 a year and was kind of nervous giving that up. They expedited my hiring/interviewing and encouraged me to complete my final 2 weeks with my former employer. They allowed me to schedule my new hire training around my former employer schedule. So far I have not met a single person in the market for this company that is not making the money they deserve. Mentors, trainers, and managers want you to succeed and do everything they can to make that happen. If you do what you are supposed to the leaders show appreciation for you.

Cons

The company and specifically the market I am in is going through a cleaning house period so to speak. Unfortunately some of the employees have become complacent and are not making goals and doing the right thing for the company and customers. Some of them have bad attitudes and are not really liking the fact that they are on the way out. I try to stay away from them and not play into the bad mouthing of the company.

Continue to support your employees and give them support and show appreciation. Keep leading by example and providing the leadership motivated employees want.

A great company to work for!

Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant  in  Montgomery, AL
    Former Employee - Wireless Sales Consultant in Montgomery, AL

I worked at Cellular Sales full-time for more than a year

Pros

Cellular Sales pays the highest commissions in the wireless industry. The sky is the limit!

Cons

If you are not motivated and don't put 100% in, you may not like working here.

Keep up the great work!

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!