Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com

I feel taken advantage of.

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Charlotte, NC

ProsA great product to sell and you make money based on what you sell, not based on just showing up. Lots of transparency with who's selling and who's not so that you can see your progress in your market.

ConsThe majority of the reps are related or were room mates at some time, if you aren't in the clique you will possibly be relegated to the worst shifts and just told it is what you make it. If you haven't got a ton of contacts to tap into for outside sales you aren't going to make much money. Long commutes and not income at those stores equals a few months and you're out. My personal experienced included voicing my concerns to my team leader and him telling me that he wouldn't help me.

Advice to Senior ManagementEnsure rotation of experienced reps into struggling stores so that junior reps who are shoveled in there can at least see how its done. My mentor was great but after my month of shaddowing him was done I never worked with another "good" salesman again. If there's "no such thing as a bad shift" like the top performers say they shouldn't have any problem driving to those shifts that are only used to punish poor performers and haze the new people.

You get in what you put in with this company.

Cellular Sales Representative (Current Employee) Gadsden, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros: - MONEY - Work as much or little as you want - Have total independence, little to no micromanaging - Love the hours.. Earliest 9am Latest 8pm - Shared… Cons: -No Benefits -No hourly pay -Work different locations maybe an hour from where you live. -Some coworkers dont care… Advice to Senior Management: Great overall plan for this job scheme. Your money depends on what time and energy you put into the job. I… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Tons of income potential, but we have way more liability and no benefits as a contractor.

Sales Consultant (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros: -Good pay relative to other companies in the industry -Freedom to… Cons: -Employed as a "contractor" with no benefits -As a contractor, we pay for any phones or accessories lost or stolen -Commission sales with no base pay =… Advice to Senior Management: Please don't use condescending language when pushing reps to sell new lines and aircards. Many of us are genuinely trying to do what is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cellular Sales.

Worked for Cellular Sales? Contribute to the Community!