Cellular Sales

www.joincellularsales.com
  www.joincellularsales.com
There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales

I feel taken advantage of.

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Cellular Sales

Pros

A great product to sell and you make money based on what you sell, not based on just showing up. Lots of transparency with who's selling and who's not so that you can see your progress in your market.

Cons

The majority of the reps are related or were room mates at some time, if you aren't in the clique you will possibly be relegated to the worst shifts and just told it is what you make it. If you haven't got a ton of contacts to tap into for outside sales you aren't going to make much money. Long commutes and not income at those stores equals a few months and you're out. My personal experienced included voicing my concerns to my team leader and him telling me that he wouldn't help me.

Ensure rotation of experienced reps into struggling stores so that junior reps who are shoveled in there can at least see how its done. My mentor was great but after my month of shaddowing him was done I never worked with another "good" salesman again. If there's "no such thing as a bad shift" like the top performers say they shouldn't have any problem driving to those shifts that are only used to punish poor performers and haze the new people.

357 Other Employee Reviews for Cellular Sales (View Most Recent)

You get in what you put in with this company.

Current Employee - Cellular Sales Representative in Gadsden, AL
    Current Employee - Cellular Sales Representative in Gadsden, AL

I have been working at Cellular Sales

Pros

- MONEY
    - Work as much or little as you want
    - Have total independence, little to no micromanaging
    - Love the hours.. Earliest 9am Latest 8pm
    - Shared Commisions which helps the cut throating

At Cellular Sales, you habe complete control over how much money that you will make. I do not recommend this job like to be out at work. Your shift must be covered but you have freedom to swap to as many or little shifts as possible. The money is unbelievable. I made over 4k my first week with my bonuses included. ou will not find a better job for the time that you put in. Average salary is 45k but if you are driven, 6 figures is easily attainable.

Cons

-No Benefits
    -No hourly pay
    -Work different locations maybe an hour from where you live.
    -Some coworkers dont care about work or money and it will affect your money because it's a shared commission system

Great overall plan for this job scheme. Your money depends on what time and energy you put into the job. I absolutely love it! I want to grow as much as I can with this company. Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Stressful.

Former Employee - This Company Has Bad Business Ethics--would Never Recommend!
    Former Employee - This Company Has Bad Business Ethics--would Never Recommend!

I worked at Cellular Sales

Pros

-High commissions
    -Can give up shift as long as you get it covered
    -There is a lot of flexibilty
    -Have your own company

Cons

-No benefits
    -Cell phone is always going off--have no time for home or personal life
    -A lot of the people there have no ethics or morals. They will lie, steal, and do whatever it takes to get a sale. Management reprimands you if you don't follow their lead.
    -Get charged for missing phones, accessories that aren't your fault
    -Have no cash registers--must be your own bank
    -Initial up front investment is a lot
    -They schedule you a month a time
    -Driving long distances to stores
    -Must inflate phone prices and price gouge to make money
    -Products they make you sell are often old and refurbished

GET MORAL AND ETHICS. No one in this company seems to have any. You need to get partners and managers in there that are honest, and trustworthy. They seem to put people in charge that sell a lot but what you don't see or don't want to admit is that these people are making money because of their poor morals.

There are newer employer reviews for Cellular Sales