There are newer employer reviews for Cenlar

Not horrible, but they are unorganized.

Current Employee - Customer Service in Ewing, NJ
Current Employee - Customer Service in Ewing, NJ

I have been working at Cenlar full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great people to work with, pay is decent, lots of open positions to transfer to after a year, benefits are outstanding.

Cons

They recently hired a mass amount of people to accommodate a move to a new building, but they obviously didn't think things through because (a) there's only parking for 350 or so employees and (b) There are no desks available. I was so excited to get the position only to find out we have to take a shuttle bus from the new location to the old location. Originally it was set to be until March (which was fine because I was hired in January) but now I am hearing until May. It's frustrating because the schedules become difficult to deal with - it's like taking public transportation. Not only that, but imagine being hired and then told "well, we don't have a desk for you. Sit in this cafeteria and we'll set you up with a computer and phone." Then finding out that the cafeteria is STILL operating - so that means LOUD LOUD LOUD noise - people screaming at lunch, laughing loudly all while you are trying to remain professional on the phone and having the customer ask you over and over what is all the noise and you having to lie and say "well someone just got told they are having a baby" or some other excuse. Not only that, but they crammed about 40 of us in this little cafeteria. We are all disgruntled and hardly anyone wants to keep this job. All we do all day long is complain to each other about how much we can't stand how we are treated as NEW employees.

Advice to Management

Before you make a decision to accommodate clients by having more employees, you should know that there is a place to put them first.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

good place to work if you can get hired

Current Employee - Foreclosrue Technician in Ewing, NJ
    Current Employee - Foreclosrue Technician in Ewing, NJ

I have been working at Cenlar full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Plenty of opportunity to grow and develop

Cons

difficult in getting hired even with employee referral

Boring work schedules, mediocre pay

Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Specialist in Ewing, NJ
    Current Employee - Loss Mitigation Specialist in Ewing, NJ

I have been working at Cenlar full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Yearly bonuses at the end of each year. Yearly company picnics. Numerous working days off due to banking holidays. wonderful co-workers

Cons

Mediocre pay. Boring work responsibilities, lack of job growth, unstructured work processes. lack of answers to solutions. high turnovers, inadequate resources to perform the job tasks, lack of effective training, ineffective hiring process from within, etc. where do i end???

Advice to Management

many talented people are within; develop your current employees instead of always seeking to hire outside. stop overlooking the current employees you have. you will lose them. pay a little more than you do now; offer reasonable bonus structures. provided adequate training on processes that affect an individual's job. recognize your employees striving to better themselves through education and other training programs; provide rewards by increase in salary, promotion to a more challenging position, or groom such employee to undertake greater responsibilities.