CenseoHealth

www.censeohealth.com

Great Pay and Benefits with an Exciting, Growing Company

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator  in  Dallas, TX
Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX

Pros

Great pay ($15/ hour plus monthly bonus) and generous benefits. Pleasant office and work environment. Advancement opportunities within the company due to the rapidly growing business. Dynamic atmosphere given the growing nature of the business.

Cons

Making outbound calls all day can be tedious at times, but I feel I am well compensated for the work I do and am appreciated for my efforts.

Other reviews for CenseoHealth

Outbound Call Center.. Enough said.

Former Employee - Scheduling Coordinator  in  Dallas, TX
    Former Employee - Scheduling Coordinator in Dallas, TX

Pros

The pay is good at 15/hr, typical 8-5 or sometimes they will offer a 9-6 shift for special reasons, pretty good benefits as long as you keep 160 hrs/week. Other employees are all mostly under 30 years of age, young company. You can take your lunch whenever you want, overtime is optional every night but not required ever.

Cons

As a scheduling coordinator, it's all outbound calling. You sit there for 9 hours a day and call people to try to get them to book appointments with a doctor they have in their area. It is excruciatingly boring and repetitive, and I really don't think it is stressed enough in the interview what exactly you're signing up for. They push for you to get 100 appointments booked per week, and to make that you have to be constantly calling 100% of the time almost. Training was rushed, we were on the phones after one day and they never went over any 'rules' like what happens if you don't make your 100 appointments per week, how to request time off, etc etc. They say that they promote from within but I don't really think that many advancement options open up to different departments very often, and there's around 35 coordinators all vying for a rare opportunity to get out of the calling department.. kind of a dead-end job.

Have a better training system in place -- maybe more than one day to learn everything, ease people into the job so they're not as overwhelmed. Also, possibly let them into the office during the interview so that they really understand what they're getting into and can back out before it's too late. Also, offering part-time positions (30 hours a week or less) would be beneficial because some people just can't handle outbound calling for 40 hours a week.

Scheduling Coordinator

Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator
    Current Employee - Scheduling Coordinator

Pros

Company offers very good pay and benefits, especially for a fairly entry-level position. The work environment is friendly for the most part and the hours are pretty structured. You work 8-5 Monday through Friday and are off holidays. The company also lets you work overtime which is nice because you get paid time and a half. I have seen people get promoted pretty quickly which is encouraging.

Cons

Can be monotonous at times, but I've worked in call centers before and this is a big improvement. Scehduling is sometimes out of of your control, but you are held accountable for hitting numbers.

More feedback

There are newer employer reviews for CenseoHealth.

Worked for CenseoHealth? Contribute to the Community!