Centene

www.centene.com

Centene - Managed Health Services Indiana

Medical Management (Current Employee) Indianapolis, IN

ProsThe pay is competitive, and the benefits are above average. I consider the corporation to be stable. There are opportunities to grow. The senior management team is strong with no recent turnover.

ConsI can list no cons for the business unit. At the corporate level, it is often heard that bandwidth is limited to support the needs of the business units and priority is given to new business.

Advice to Senior ManagementAt the local health plan level in Indiana, no advice to offer, as I am very satisfied as an employee. At the corporate level, improve the level of IT and infrastructure support given to the health plans. Corporate resources seem very "lean" and overwhelmed with multiple priorities at any given time. The company is growing and could use more staff, especially to better develop the platforms the health plans use daily to operate their business units.

A fast paced and growing company that empowers employees with training & great health benefits

Engineer (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Centene full-time for more than a year

Pros: Fast moving and dynamic work environment allow for constant growth… Cons: Constant growth and change mean no one day is the same. Sometimes hard to focus when management makes… Advice to Senior Management: Allow 6 months - year before major changes/restructuring. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Constant change and growth

IT Manager (Current Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Centene full-time for more than a year

Pros: Plenty of room for growth Cons: Building at physical capacity and most groups severly understaffed. Advice to Senior Management: Senior leadership completely out of touch with employees. Hire… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Centene.

Worked for Centene? Contribute to the Community!