There are newer employer reviews for Centene

Interesting, fast-paced, poor management, unrealistic expectations, unforgiving.

I have been working at Centene

Pros

Not much too say about Centene

Cons

I am glad that i don't work there anymore. They have lost a lot of good people recently.

189 Other Employee Reviews for Centene (View Most Recent)

Ride the wind to a successful career.

Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Clayton, MO
    Current Employee - Systems Administrator in Clayton, MO

I have been working at Centene full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

There are so many Pros to working at Centene it would be impossible to even try with this limited space available. My suggestion is like some of the others on this post is to head over to the Centene website and see them for yourselves. I have had lots of jobs in my life because of various personal issues but quite honestly, this has to be the best place I have ever worked.

Cons

I have given it a lot of thought but can't think of any.

Great job. Keep the company moving.

I hope to retire here.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Clayton, MO

I have been working at Centene full-time (more than an year)

Pros

* There is so much career growth within this company. When the company itself grows 53% in one year, the only way to go is up.
    * The Paid Time Off is awesome! over 3 weeks of Personal, Vacation and Sick time PLUS another 11 paid holidays! Not too many other companies in St. Louis offer that!
    * The health benefits are the best I've even been enrolled in not to mention they get even better the Healthy Pathways program.
    * The healthcare industry will always be booming and in demand
    * I have won Rams, Cardinals, and Blues tickets through Centene and they also offer tickets to win for comedy shows, concerts, etc.
    * Free Covered Parking!
    * I work about 45 hours a week depending on what I have going on (not all groups operate the same way depending on the needs of the customers and our business)
    * Bonus potential!!
    * Dry Cleaning drop off/pick up and car cleaning services to make life more convenient.
    * Tuition Reimbursement after 1 year of full-time employment

I feel very fortunate to work for this company. I have referred friends and family to work here and want the same great opportunities for them as I have here.

Cons

The speed bumps in the parking garage are a pain. Centene employees have to park on the 6th floor and above so you need to add at least 5 minutes to your commute time.

Make every Friday casual Friday?

There are newer employer reviews for Centene