Centene

www.centene.com

Not a company I'd work for again or recommend

Case Manager I, Concurrent Review (Former Employee) Columbia, SC

ProsGood health and dental insurance, Work supplies were adequate and easily obtained. The office work station was well arranged and comfortable. Coworkers were wonderful but they have all resigned also.

ConsExtremely poor, incompetent & untrustworthy management. Lack of respect for employees. SC Plan has poor reputation in medical community. Not a place you can say you are proud to work. Time off could be a lot better considering the extra hours worked by salaried employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet out of your ivory tower and get in touch with your employees. Get rid of the incompetent self serving management and leadership and realize that your employees who attempt to do an impossible amount of work in stressful environments are your best asset!

Disappointed

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Centene full-time for more than a year

Pros: Pay and benefits were good Cons: Understaffed, non-experienced staff/management, unrealistic goals Advice to Senior Management: Give staff tools and resources needed to be successful No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Too many chiefs, not enough Indians...

Project Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Centene full-time

Pros: Centrally located in the city Cons: No room for advancement, very segregated by race (blacks hang out with blacks, whites hang out with whites, etc), very poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Centene.

Worked for Centene? Contribute to the Community!