There are newer employer reviews for Centene

Part-time employee

I have been working at Centene part-time

Pros

Growing industry, great opportunity for internal growth, beautiful facility

Cons

Sometimes difficult to tap into internal opportunities, many people seem unhappy

Actively develop the workplace culture

191 Other Employee Reviews for Centene (View Most Recent)

Awesome Company

I have been working at Centene (less than an year)

Pros

This is a pretty awesome company to work for, management is very commited to the growth of the company, i have referred several folks to apply

Cons

I wish that there were more places like this to work for in st louis, there are two locations to work for and the parking garage is a bit confusing to find at the headquesters

Great company – especially if you are interested in a high-growth environment.

I have been working at Centene

Pros

The high-growth environment enables you to be innovative in IT. New ideas are welcomed as we continue to add more value to the software solutions provided to employees as well as our members and providers. The expectation is to be more efficient year after year.

As the company grows you are able to expand your contributions and continue growing with the company. If you are ready to be a leader in a fast-paced, high-growth environment then Centene is the place for you to grow your career.

Cons

As the fastest growing company in the Fortune 500 last year, Centene experiences the normal challenges associated with high growth. Meeting these challenges is not for everyone. However, if you're interested in a fast-paced environment then this environment is perfect for you. If not, you may become dissatisfied with your job and submit a negative review on this website.

Continue to grow the company and hire new team members who are ready to contribute to this growth.

There are newer employer reviews for Centene