Center For Diagnostic Imaging
www.mycdi.com Minneapolis, MN 1000 to 5000 Employees

CDI, a great place to work

Help Desk Manager (Current Employee)
Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Center For Diagnostic Imaging

ProsCDI is a great company that really cares about it employees and it clients. They offer full medical, dental, and vision plans along with 401K (50% match), quarterly bonuses, and profit sharing. CDI is really focused on customer service, both internal and external.

CDI employees are great to work with, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and want to help. Management looks to it associates for it's suggestions and has implemented quite a few of them in big ways.

CDI has a strong history with being in the medical imaging industry for over 25 years. While other company's have struggled and some failing we are continuing to grow every year. With over 50 locations across the US we are one of the top ten largest medical imaging groups in the US.

ConsNothing more than your usual job. Nothing that is specific to CDI comes to mind.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep it up!

Burnout employees and lack of support from upper management

Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Center For Diagnostic Imaging

Pros: Employees on my team worked well together when there was… Cons: Company does not invest in technology. Organization tends to buy ineffective products. Management likes to burn out… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect, invest in technologies that help departments run… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Pros and more recently some big cons

Account Executive (Current Employee)
Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Center For Diagnostic Imaging full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Monthly bonus. Upper management is fair and complimentary. Flexible… Cons: Horrible company car plan. We went from getting a car allowance in the amount of $450 per month to now paying anywhere from 200… More

There are newer reviews on Center For Diagnostic Imaging.

Worked for Center For Diagnostic Imaging? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Center For Diagnostic Imaging reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Center For Diagnostic Imaging CEO Robert Baumgartner. All reviews posted anonymously by Center For Diagnostic Imaging employees.