Center For Diagnostic Imaging

www.mycdi.com
  www.mycdi.com
There are newer employer reviews for Center For Diagnostic Imaging

CDI, a great place to work

Current Employee - Help Desk Manager in Minneapolis, MN
Current Employee - Help Desk Manager in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Center For Diagnostic Imaging

Pros

CDI is a great company that really cares about it employees and it clients. They offer full medical, dental, and vision plans along with 401K (50% match), quarterly bonuses, and profit sharing. CDI is really focused on customer service, both internal and external.

CDI employees are great to work with, they are friendly, knowledgeable, and want to help. Management looks to it associates for it's suggestions and has implemented quite a few of them in big ways.

CDI has a strong history with being in the medical imaging industry for over 25 years. While other company's have struggled and some failing we are continuing to grow every year. With over 50 locations across the US we are one of the top ten largest medical imaging groups in the US.

Cons

Nothing more than your usual job. Nothing that is specific to CDI comes to mind.

Keep it up!

12 Other Employee Reviews for Center For Diagnostic Imaging (View Most Recent)

Burnout employees and lack of support from upper management

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Center For Diagnostic Imaging

Pros

Employees on my team worked well together when there was an open issue, or on a project that included multiple depts.

Cons

Company does not invest in technology. Organization tends to buy ineffective products. Management likes to burn out staff, reward employees by providing a credit card to buy as much alcohol as you need on trips.

Treat your employees with respect, invest in technologies that help departments run more efficiently. Don't punish employees by demoting when making small mistakes.

Growing company with growing pains

I worked at Center For Diagnostic Imaging full-time (more than an year)

Pros

CDI is definitely committed to the patient experience. I saw t his first hand, especially from the stellar operations and clinical teams in the field. Certain teams were wonderful to work with internally - very collaborative and supportive. CDI's service/product is hands down the best in the industry.

Cons

Work-life balance is achievable if you don't mind letting teams down. It's nearly impossible to deliver on the company and market strategic priorities as there are not enough people to do the work required. Executive leadership needs to communicate their vision to teams so they can prioritize and be empowered to make decisions to reach goals that are set forth. Leadership is too focused on managing costs or "cost-cutting" - long term this failure to invest could be very damaging to the organization.

Invest to innovate and support internal teams, or you will continue to lose people.

Center For Diagnostic Imaging Response

Sep 23, 2014Director of HR

Thanks for the comments. We are thrilled to see your reinforcement of our commitment to the patient and to excellence. These values are what our company was founded on and will continue to be our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Center For Diagnostic Imaging