Center Parcs
www.centerparcs.co.uk New Ollerton, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

awesome employer to work for!! Top Athmosphaere

Hotelfachfrau- Ausbildung (Current Employee)
Gunderath (Germany)

I have been working at Center Parcs full-time for more than 3 years

ProsNature, Worktimes (max 10hrs-always 2 days off if not then 3 days the next week!!) There's always an employer of month beeing chosen and get an awesome gift (not just a bottle of chanpagne but a trip to brazil to a 5 star from same hotel group for 2 weeks for 2 all inklusive or an iPod-back in 2006 when it was more expensive!! or u can shop in the supermarket of the resort for 10mins!!etc.) It's very fun to work for and the team is huge but still like a family.

ConsIt's in the middle of nowhere but i was still really sad when i left it after 2,5 years and moved to London

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat Job! Thank you for the incredible experience!

Team Member

Team Member (Current Employee)
Warminster, England (UK)

I have been working at Center Parcs as a contractor for more than 3 years

Pros: Free access to use facilities. Pay is good. Flexible with… Cons: Uniform colour is poor. Should consider providing transport for staff to get to work from towns as location is in… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Center Parcs.

Worked for Center Parcs? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Center Parcs reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Center Parcs CEO Martin Dalby. All reviews posted anonymously by Center Parcs employees.