Centerline Capital Group

www.centerline.com
  www.centerline.com
There are newer employer reviews for Centerline Capital Group

beware of incompetent senior management

Former Employee - Associate in New York, NY
Former Employee - Associate in New York, NY

I worked at Centerline Capital Group

Pros

good location. that's about it.

Cons

management is always a step behind from where they should be. the company does not have the risk management policies in place that a company of its size requires. there was no restraint in lending in the good days. no processes or limits. this led to the company's decline and current financial state. promotions in the firm appear to be based on who you know. layoffs are frequent which has resulted in low morale.

have a more defined strategy and goal and actually stick to it

3 Other Employee Reviews for Centerline Capital Group (View Most Recent)

Good job experience

I worked at Centerline Capital Group full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Smart personnel running the company, as everyone seemed passionate about their work. Not too stressful and solid work life balance.

Cons

Communication from upper management could be better but I've experienced worst.

Keep being forthright with your employees.

An Overall Good Company.

Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Analyst in New York, NY

I have been working at Centerline Capital Group

Pros

The company is conveniently located in Mid-town manhattan. For the most part the people are very friendly and helpful. It does appear that they reward individuals who show growth and leadership potential. There is definitely value in the research and suggestions that are made within my department and it provides a sense of value.

Cons

Work appears to be disproportionately distributed in my department. It also seems as though the salary for the work level both in terms of quantity and analytical are quite below the market salary average. Communications is another weak point here, management needs to provide a greater level of transparency behind some of the decisions and its daily operations.

At this time I have no feedback to give to Senior Management.

There are newer employer reviews for Centerline Capital Group