There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate

Hospitality industry pros

Current Employee - Operations Manager  in  McAllen, TX
Current Employee - Operations Manager in McAllen, TX

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Find it to be well organized, we are well directed and management keeping employees well informedn, trained while keeping highest of standard

Cons

It is the basic as in all venues in hospitality industry, at times hours are very long, but it comes with the territory and we all are well aware of it

Like to get more training materials in form of videos that are more detailed then currently available materials

204 Other Employee Reviews for Centerplate (View Most Recent)

Company with a Vision

Current Employee - G M  in  Ellicottville, NY
    Current Employee - G M in Ellicottville, NY

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I have been associated with Centerplate since 2009 and the leadership and direction that this Company has taken on fits into my personal career growth path. As a professional hospitality ambassador, I feel Centerplate supports the manager in the field and provides them with resources to run their businesses as if it were their own. The direction I get from the Corporate office has always allowed me the ability to resource, recruit and train my staff to provide the best product within the hospitality industry. I have worked at developing relationships with my clients through the years and have always found support from the top.

Cons

I really don't have many dislikes about working Centerplate, I do feel that our growth in the markets is a good controlled growth and does not have the feel of making bad deals to get volume accounts for a resume.

Continue to train mid level managers, provide support to G.M.s in the field and offer opportunity to our mid level managers when it is available. Include senior G.M.s in roundtable discussions or projects that could ultimately lead to opportunities in helping our team provide great product and service.

The company of infinite opportunities

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Diverse team members
    Dedicated to driving results
    Customer oriented
    Great benefits

Cons

Training is too standard
    No on boarding for new management

Would like to see more on line training pertaining to company standards. This would allow managers across the company to view the same consistent message at their convenience.

There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate

Worked for Centerplate? Contribute to the Community!