Centerplate

There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate

Great people, Team atmosphere

Current Employee - Catering Sales in Seattle, WA
Current Employee - Catering Sales in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I've only been with CP for two months but from what I can see they hire highly competent managers, there is a strong camaraderie between mgmt team members, everyone works for the common goal and really step up to help each other out. The standards of food and beverage quality rival, if not exceed, some of the mid to upper scale restaurants in the area, and I live in a city that is considered a foodie town. The CEO is very passionate about the company from the updates we receive. He also seems to place high value on giving back to the community which is so important wherever you are. It's easier to invest time in a company when greed is not the driving force but instead valuing employees and the communites that surround them. Of course everyone is here to make money and keep our business highly profitable - - but continually taking without giving back typically never works in the long run. I applaud the CEO, Des, for recognizing that in his approach to running a successful company. Thank you!

Cons

The only con I have is I would request to have an improved training /onboard program for new managers.

218 Other Employee Reviews for Centerplate (View Most Recent)

New to Centerplate but a great place to work thus far.

Current Employee - Catering Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Catering Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Awesome team moral and very welcoming. Fast paced environment with great positive reinforcement. Looking forward to years to come and growth with the company.

Cons

Necessary job tools should be expedited during new hire process

An Inspiring Company!

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Miami Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

This company makes a concious effort to be on the cutting edge of innovation, customer service, and employee relations.

Cons

No major cons that I am aware of. This company has had a few stumbles like any other company, but they have always stepped up, made corrections, and tried to do the right thing.

Keep the path you are on. This company has gone from good, to better, to best in the years that I have been here.

There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate