An Experience

Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New Orleans, LA
Current Employee - Administrative Assistant in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Rules and standards. I appreciate that we have a higher standard than most employers. That there offers a sense of pride for me.

Cons

There is a lack of enthusiam and very little pride in work from many employees. It is definitely a task to motivate some individuals.

Advice to Management

I suggest we introduce an exciting customer service training class and combine that with our orientation.

Other Employee Reviews for Centerplate

1. An Inspiring Company!

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Miami Beach, FL
    Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Miami Beach, FL

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

This company makes a concious effort to be on the cutting edge of innovation, customer service, and employee relations.

Cons

No major cons that I am aware of. This company has had a few stumbles like any other company, but they have always stepped up, made corrections, and tried to do the right thing.

Advice to Management

Keep the path you are on. This company has gone from good, to better, to best in the years that I have been here.

2. Thankful for this organized, professional and innovative industry leader!

Current Employee - Catering Manager in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Catering Manager in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I just began my career with Centerplate, however, I have been in the Hospitality Industry for 11 years. Previous management experience in the Sports & Entertainment industry left me believing it would be impossible to achieve a satisfying work life balance while growing a successful career. Centerplate has proven me wrong. Since my first day I have been treated well, received ample training, and have been given all the tools necessary for me to be successful in my role. I feel respected and valued and cannot wait for what's to come in my career with Centerplate.

Cons

None so far in my experience.

Advice to Management

I truly enjoy the Team Updates from Des. It is great to know and understand the perspective of the CEO and the direction of the company. Continue to communicate as you do, the transparency from top to bottom is refreshing and appreciated.