Progressive f&b org. in the hospitality industry, providing the absolute best in customer services & event hospitality.

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

I really enjoy working for Centerplate as the CEO, COO, CFO along with their entire executive leadership team are extremely focused and committed to advancing our company’s core services, client relations and reputation to become number one in our industry. We provide unique and exciting to new design concepts and menu offerings across all lines of business. We are committed to sourcing local products where relevant like fresh produce (farm to table) and freshly baked breads and dessert items and regional favorites that utilize only the freshest ingredients. We are also absolutely committed to providing exciting menu alternatives to those with dietary restrictions in all of our venues.

Cons

I believe the company does attract top talent all at levels of management. However, advancing competitive compensation packages and consistent/obtainable bonus plans at and below the General Manager position would be helpful.

I would personally like to see the company evolve into adding “Contacted Facility Management” to its repertoire of core business services for convention center and entertainment venues. This would expand market share and create additional professional growth and promotional opportunities.

Other Reviews for Centerplate

It has been a learning exp. every day, for each event is different.

Current Employee - Office Manager/Cashroom Manager  in  New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Office Manager/Cashroom Manager in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

working on Holiday with the same people

Cons

Working on Holiday alot, but that this part of the business.

To get all department to work together on the same level

Best Company I have worked for in the hospitality industry including resorts, hotels, conference centers.

Current Employee - General Manager  in  Baltimore, MD
    Current Employee - General Manager in Baltimore, MD

I have been working at Centerplate full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Great Leadership, focus on quality means more satisfaction in our work. Centerplate does it the right way.

Cons

Keeping our culture excellent while growing into a larger company.

Keep a small company culture while growing and invest in growing our in company Chef Network.

There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate.

Worked for Centerplate? Contribute to the Community!