Centerplate

www.centerplate.com
There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate

Progressive f&b org. in the hospitality industry, providing the absolute best in customer services & event hospitality.

Current Employee - General Manager in Pasadena, CA
Current Employee - General Manager in Pasadena, CA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

I really enjoy working for Centerplate as the CEO, COO, CFO along with their entire executive leadership team are extremely focused and committed to advancing our company’s core services, client relations and reputation to become number one in our industry. We provide unique and exciting to new design concepts and menu offerings across all lines of business. We are committed to sourcing local products where relevant like fresh produce (farm to table) and freshly baked breads and dessert items and regional favorites that utilize only the freshest ingredients. We are also absolutely committed to providing exciting menu alternatives to those with dietary restrictions in all of our venues.

Cons

I believe the company does attract top talent all at levels of management. However, advancing competitive compensation packages and consistent/obtainable bonus plans at and below the General Manager position would be helpful.

I would personally like to see the company evolve into adding “Contacted Facility Management” to its repertoire of core business services for convention center and entertainment venues. This would expand market share and create additional professional growth and promotional opportunities.

220 Other Employee Reviews for Centerplate (View Most Recent)

It is the only job I have not left after 3 years, it has now been 14 years and counting

Current Employee - Manager in New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Manager in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

The amount of knowledge and experience I have gained while working here is invaluable. I have been able to travel to different venues through out the country and meet other Centerplate personell and learned little things that helped me tweek my own operations. Most important to me is when I had medical issues, the company afforded me the time I needed to take care of myself without the stress and worry of losing my job. They showed real concern for me.

Cons

Working holidays and long hours

THE best company to work for and best potential for success.

Current Employee - Concession Manager in New Orleans, LA
    Current Employee - Concession Manager in New Orleans, LA

I have been working at Centerplate full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The company is like a big family. Always have committed staff. Great atmosphere. Management is very friendly and easy to deal with. Plenty of room for advancement.

Cons

There are no cons at this company

Keep striving to improve everyday

There are newer employer reviews for Centerplate