Centerstone of Tennessee
www.centerstone.org Nashville, TN 1000 to 5000 Employees

I work in Indiana with Centerstone

Case Manager (Current Employee)
Bloomington, IN

ProsCasual work environment, creativity is encouraged, forward thinking organization in terms of client care. Team work is encouraged. Hourly wages are not great, but are balanced by other benefits.

ConsLeadership in some areas is less than stellar. Some managers are underqualified and do not have necessary skills or training. New therapists/counselors should receive more supervision.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe have managers, but we need leaders. New therapists should be more adequately supervised to ensure quality care.

Nice people, low pay and benefits.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Centerstone of Tennessee full-time

Pros: Fulfilling work and plenty of it. Cons: Very low compensation and benefits. Advice to Senior Management: Compensation restructuring. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

A lot of it depends on who your program/supervisor is. . .

Community Based Worker Program Unspecified (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Centerstone of Tennessee full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: fun coworkers, opportunities to bonus, training potential (great for people… Cons: productivity expectations- you are expected to make it even if there are things outside your control like no shows, sickness, low caseload, etc. Workers don't get… Advice to Senior Management: We can't hang the moon in the sky. Stop… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Centerstone of Tennessee.

Worked for Centerstone of Tennessee? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Centerstone of Tennessee reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Centerstone of Tennessee CEO David C. Guth, Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Centerstone of Tennessee employees.