Central California Alliance for Health
www.ccah-alliance.org Scotts Valley, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Great place to work with pleasant people

IT Analyst (Former Employee)
Scotts Valley, CA

ProsVery friendly work environment with understanding people. Location is in great shape for a non-profit organization. Very new. Leadership is very strong here.

ConsLocation is a bit inconvenient to get to due to the changes in the way the road was set up.
Some of the rooms are a bit sterile looking, but it may be due to it being a newer place.

Advice to Senior ManagementThank you for treating the employees and the work at the company with dignity and care. It was a pleasure to work with so many of you.

Here for the long haul

Scotts Valley, CA

I have been working at Central California Alliance for Health full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The work of the Alliance is very rewarding. I enjoy what I do, and I've been here over ten years. I can leave… Cons: As the company has grown over the years it is harder to keep people informed of everything going on within departments. There is a… Advice to Senior Management: Work to ensure everyone is aware of all organizational goals and strategies. Everyone knows… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

IT overview

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Central California Alliance for Health full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good people that are willing to help and support you… Cons: Internal IT need to get there infrastructure in order and… Advice to Senior Management: Stop with the politics and get the IT people what they need in order to do the jobs more successfully especially in Merced and Scotts… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Central California Alliance for Health.

Worked for Central California Alliance for Health? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central California Alliance for Health reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Central California Alliance for Health employees.