Central Garden & Pet

www.central.com

Awesome place to work for, WE ARE CENTRAL!

Seasonal Merchandiser (Former Employee) Atlanta, GA

ProsCentral Garden and Pet is a great company to work for. The management is there for you, and if you work hard and prove yourself, there is plenty of room for advancement. Plus its fun. Merchandiser against your competition can almost be like a sport.

ConsIt is definitely hard work. They check up on your stores when you least expect it to make sure you are doing a good job. So you have to keep up with all the tedious details all the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf any employee in the field thinks that something could be done better or changed and you chose not to do it, please communicate why. In addition, the corporate walks are a waste of time. That is what the DMs and TMs are for.

They need to focus on better pricing to help retailers compete

Sales (Former Employee) Morristown, NJ

I worked at Central Garden & Pet

Pros: The close proximity to my home Cons: How the business has changed Advice to Senior Management: Spend time on thinking of ways to help small/medium retailers… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Stressful, no respect

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Central Garden & Pet full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good people to work with Cons: Only management get the glory, do not appreciate their staff. Advice to Senior Management: Senior management should give some recognition to their very hard… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Central Garden & Pet.

Worked for Central Garden & Pet? Contribute to the Community!