Central Maine Medical Center
www.cmmc.org Lewiston , ME 1000 to 5000 Employees

information services overworked and stressed

Lewiston, ME

ProsCustomer service is a priority for the IS department. There is satisfaction in helping the hospital staff. Those that go over and above are encouraged and opportunites to problem solve are plentiful.

ConsWith cut backs and hiring freez, employees that remain are overworked and sometimes doing the work of 2-4 positions. The culture is stressed and silo-ed. Management rules with a strong arm and loud voices to intimidate workers.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement works great as a unified team. There is some strong arm bullying that happens. Some team building activites would greatly improve moral.

I have worked at Central Maine Medical Center for almost 5 years

I have been working at Central Maine Medical Center

Pros: With this being a smaller hospital, you have a name....you are not a number. … Cons: Departments work without managers. It's like running with scissors.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

CMMC is a great hospital

I have been working at Central Maine Medical Center

Pros: I like working at this place. Cons: I like to be positive, so I don't much to… More
There are newer reviews on Central Maine Medical Center.

Worked for Central Maine Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central Maine Medical Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Central Maine Medical Center employees.