Central Michigan University

www.cmich.edu

It is a great place to work in terms of scheduling and ease of tasks.

Building Maintenance Worker (Current Employee) Mount Pleasant, MI

ProsThe best thing about working for Central Michigan is scheduling availability. Working with generally good people. Learning new things all the time.

ConsReceiving too much negative feedback. Supervisors are 'old school' and don't realize that their managerial styles are out dated and new approaches need to be taken.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt would be nice to receive more recognition for the tasks that you do well instead of always being criticized for not doing something good enough.

Great place to work and learn.

Student Employee (Current Employee) Mount Pleasant, MI

I have been working at Central Michigan University

Pros: It is an educational institution, so many highly educated individuals work there. … Cons: It's a public institution, so every penny that is spent is scrutinized. There is… Advice to Senior Management: In my department--it's phenomenal. In other departments, not so much. The administration is probably the most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great part-time job for students who are looking to work on campus

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Mount Pleasant, MI

I have been working at Central Michigan University

Pros: Its a friendly, comfortable and happy work environment. Cons: Lack of respect from the administration towards it's employees. Advice to Senior Management: Respect employees and their wages more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Central Michigan University.

Worked for Central Michigan University? Contribute to the Community!