There are newer employer reviews for Central Parking System

Fun, easy, and really relaxing.

I worked at Central Parking System part-time

Pros

Working in the sun, friendly staff.

Cons

Working in the rain, working in the cold

53 Other Employee Reviews for Central Parking System (View Most Recent)

I've never felt embarrassed to list a company on my resume until CPS!

I have been working at Central Parking System

Pros

Very low expectations so it is easy to just do what is expected and get your paycheck if money is the only thing that really motivates you.

Cons

If I would have done my research before accepting the offer, I would have discovered that this company has a terrible reputation for many reasons but mostly for how it treats its employees, at all levels. The company and everything about it is old and stale and it shows in every way from the leadership team, the condition of the properties, the old-time policies, the disregard for fresh ideas, the manner in which they reward and recognize performance, the vacation time allowed, the antiquated technology, to name a few. There is also a lack of organizational goals and accountability across the board that makes it challenging to any employee who wants anything more out of a full-time job than to just be handed a check (like pride, personal and professional growth, skill development, mentoring, coaching, idea sharing, implementing ideas, caring about customers, improving efficiency, ...........)

The company has a suggestion box for employees that went unopened for at least two years, maybe even longer. I doubt there is anything that could be said here that they haven't heard at least 100X.

Central Parking Systems is a very disorganized company with poor management!

Former Employee - Supervisor
    Former Employee - Supervisor

I worked at Central Parking System

Pros

they give you a pay check for every 2 weeks you work, even though its not great money its still money

Cons

poor management
    no proper training provided
    high-stress work enviroment
    no incentive to work hard (promotions and pay)

Properly train your employees!
    Promote from within your company!

Corporate-GO VISIT YOUR PROPERTIES!!!!!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Central Parking System

Worked for Central Parking System? Contribute to the Community!