Central Refrigerated Service
www.centralref.com West Valley City, UT 1000 to 5000 Employees

One BIG Scam...after another and another and...

West Valley City, UT

ProsWill hire new driver trainees without a CDL-A license or prior experience.

ConsThis company operates in chaos. Every department acts independently and as if they are their own little fiefdom, not as part of a team with common goals. They average over 170% turnover year in year out with their drivers. They currently have approx 350 fewer drivers working now than what they had 6 months ago. Hundreds of abandoned tractors sitting in their terminal yards. All office management personnel including your own manager only release their first name, last initial. No one wants anyone to know their last name.

Advice to Senior ManagementFinally figure out that Everyone working in West Valley City, Fontana, Henderson & Conley are part of the Driver Support Function. Period.

Work and don't sit

West Valley City, UT

I worked at Central Refrigerated Service full-time for more than a year

Pros: Get a good Driver Manager and you'll get miles. Cons: If you like to be home, don't work for this… Advice to Senior Management: Try hiring Driver Managers with at least 3 years otr experience so… More

Good place to start if you are broke and do not have a job!

Fontana, CA

I worked at Central Refrigerated Service

Pros: Speaking for the Fontana area, Best place to get your CDL. If you have no Job and your unemployment check is running out, you can… Cons: I left on good terms so I am not a disgruntled employee. These are the facts. Read it if you are thinking about becoming a… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your drivers with respect always, Not just when you meet them face to face. Base pay on performance not years of service. Fuel is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Central Refrigerated Service.

Worked for Central Refrigerated Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central Refrigerated Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Central Refrigerated Service CEO Jon F. Isaacson. All reviews posted anonymously by Central Refrigerated Service employees.