Central Virginia Training Center

www.cvtc.dmhmrsas.virginia.gov
  www.cvtc.dmhmrsas.virginia.gov
There are newer employer reviews for Central Virginia Training Center

Terrific opportunities, disappointing reality. But there's always the hope it will get better.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Central Virginia Training Center

Pros

No billing pressure or productivity standards. Freedom to create innovative approaches. Lots of time off, and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else. Lots of interesting clients, wide variety of diagnoses.

Cons

Lots of long meetings. No time to do actual therapy. Instead, you do lots of evaluations, support plans, and tons of other paperwork. And did I mention the meetings? OMG, the long, long meetings that make no difference in anything. Bring your good attitude and paste it on well.

4 Other Employee Reviews for Central Virginia Training Center (View Most Recent)

Amazing, I loved every minute of it.

I worked at Central Virginia Training Center

Pros

You learn from the ones you work with especially the resident. It makes you have a new outlook on life, and the things to be thankful for.

Cons

I have none. Working there was a true blessing and I wouldn't change anything.

I want to work and get a the job done right. I will take any training necessary. I really want to work so I can provide a better life for my son.

This employer doesn't care about you, I wouldn't recommend this job to anyone.

Current Employee - DSP in Madison Heights, VA
    Current Employee - DSP in Madison Heights, VA

I have been working at Central Virginia Training Center full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits are really good. You meet and work with some good people. Learn to appappreciate the little things in life

Cons

You are made to stay over and work additional 8hours. You get denied or punished for taking time off.

Learn to communicate with staff.

There are newer employer reviews for Central Virginia Training Center