Central Virginia Training Center

www.cvtc.dmhmrsas.virginia.gov
  www.cvtc.dmhmrsas.virginia.gov
There are newer employer reviews for Central Virginia Training Center

Terrific opportunities, disappointing reality. But there's always the hope it will get better.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Lynchburg, VA
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Lynchburg, VA

I have been working at Central Virginia Training Center

Pros

No billing pressure or productivity standards. Freedom to create innovative approaches. Lots of time off, and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else. Lots of interesting clients, wide variety of diagnoses.

Cons

Lots of long meetings. No time to do actual therapy. Instead, you do lots of evaluations, support plans, and tons of other paperwork. And did I mention the meetings? OMG, the long, long meetings that make no difference in anything. Bring your good attitude and paste it on well.

2 Other Employee Reviews for Central Virginia Training Center (View Most Recent)

Former Employee - Direct Care  in  Madison Heights, VA
    Former Employee - Direct Care in Madison Heights, VA

I worked at Central Virginia Training Center full-time for less than a year

Pros

There is room for advancement, they give current employees a chance to advance before they hire from the out side. Great place to work. I love it there. They have the nicest people you will ever meet. The Individuals who live there get excellent care.

Cons

They will be closing in six short years. I feel for the individuals and their families who will have to find some where else for the Individuals to live. Its a cold cruel world out there. They wont find any better care anywhere.

Hire some new people. You have some really good and educated people applying for jobs. Hire them, instead of the rif raf you keep hiring/training/ and then they quit. that's a waste of tax money.

There are newer employer reviews for Central Virginia Training Center

Worked for Central Virginia Training Center? Contribute to the Community!