Central Virginia Training Center
www.cvtc.dmhmrsas.virginia.gov Madison Heights , VA

Terrific opportunities, disappointing reality. But there's always the hope it will get better.

Lynchburg, VA

ProsNo billing pressure or productivity standards. Freedom to create innovative approaches. Lots of time off, and benefits that are unmatched anywhere else. Lots of interesting clients, wide variety of diagnoses.

ConsLots of long meetings. No time to do actual therapy. Instead, you do lots of evaluations, support plans, and tons of other paperwork. And did I mention the meetings? OMG, the long, long meetings that make no difference in anything. Bring your good attitude and paste it on well.

Great place to work. I love it there. They have the nicest people you will ever meet.

Direct Care (Former Employee)
    Madison Heights, VA

I worked at Central Virginia Training Center full-time for less than a year

Pros: There is room for advancement, they give current employees a chance to advance before they hire from the out side. Great place… Cons: They will be closing in six short years. I feel for the individuals and their families who will have to find… Advice to Senior Management: Hire some new people. You have some really good and educated people applying for jobs. Hire them,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Central Virginia Training Center.

Worked for Central Virginia Training Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Central Virginia Training Center reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Central Virginia Training Center employees.